Breathe new life into your Canon EF/EF-S mount lenses with this Vello Auto Lens Adapter that enables you to mount Canon glass to a full-frame or APS-C Sony E-mount mirrorless camera body and retain full automatic functionality. Users will have auto exposure functionality as well as the ability to control the aperture from the camera body. Image stabilization is also supported and will work in tandem with most in-body stabilization systems. All Canon lenses will even be able to communicate Exif data through the adapter to the camera.
The mount is designed for long-term use with a durable metal construction and it has a matte black interior that will help reduce reflections for optimal image quality. Additionally, it has a removable tripod foot with a 1/4"-20 socket that can be used to reduce stress on the camera's lens mount when using larger lenses.
- This product has specific compatibility limitations. Compatibility is very specific, depending on exact lens and camera firmware version combination, and on whether phase or contrast detect AF is used. Please make sure to check the compatibility below pri
- Adapts Canon EF and EF-S mount lenses to full-frame and APS-C format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras
- Maintains support for autofocus, auto exposure, and image stabilization
- Depending on the camera, phase-detect autofocus is supported along with contrast detection
- Communicates Exif data to the camera to be saved in the image file for later reference
- Removable tripod foot has 1/4"-20 socket for direct mounting on a support system, eliminating unnecessary strain on the camera's lens mount
- Matte black interior helps reduce flare for optimal image quality
- Metal construction for long-term durability
Canon EF/EF-S Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera Auto Lens Adapter
- Front and Rear Caps
- Removable Tripod Collar
- Limited 1-Year Warranty