- The Macrofier Reverse Mount Adapter and Extension Tube for Canon EF/EF-S Lenses from Vello allows you to reverse mount any Canon EF or EF-S lens to your Canon DSLR camera, facilitating extremely close-focus macro and micro photography. An economical alternative to purchasing macro lenses, this all-metal item can also function as a standard auto extension tube, with the ability to add an unlimited number of tube extensions.
The Macrofier's integrated circuitry cable enables your lens to communicate with your camera, even with the mounting reversed, allowing for automatic control of the aperture and focus. When used as a reverse mounted lens, the camera will focus using contrast-detect AF and live view, or manual focusing. Alternatively, when mounted as simply an extension tube, both phase detection AF and contrast-detect AF with the camera's live view are supported along with manual focus.
With the dual use functions and integrated electronics, the Macrofier is an effective accessory for those interested in an economical option for close-up, macro photography.
- Reverse MountingAchieve extreme macro magnification with auto focus and exposure by utilizing the Macrofier to mount your EF/EF-S lens backwards on your Canon DSLR camera body.
- Extension TubeBy increasing the space between the lens and your camera's sensor, you can achieve a closer macro magnification than your standard lens would normally offer. When used as an extension tube, the Macrofier maintains the auto focus and exposure modes of your camera.
- Compatible With Additional Extension TubesAdditional extension tubes, such as the Vello EXT-CEM, can be screwed onto the Macrofier for even closer focusing and macro magnification.
- Includes 7 adapter rings for reverse mounting compatibility with most lenses